DVD DRIVE EMULATORS
works on ALL games and ALL dashboards
PLAY ALL YOUR GAMES DIRECT FROM USB HARD DRIVES OR PC / LAPTOP VIA SOFTWARE
X360 DOCK or BOXZII
NEWS - NOW FULLY COMPATIABLE WITH ALL GAMES AND MODULE 2 SCREEN IS IN STOCK / ALSO GAMES CAN BE LOADED VIA IPHONE ETC IF USING PC SYSTEM
Super easy to install and to use with instructions supplied - But i also offer a free fitting service.
NOTE - NEWER XDG3 BACKUPS OFF DVD ARE NOT WORKING CORRECTLY - PLAY COPIES ONLY OFF OF HARD DRIVE - IF ANY ISSUES CONTACT ME
Module 1 : - (IN STOCK NOW) (runs games off pc)
Internal Mainboard + USB PC Control Dongle
• SAVE the cost of extra USB HDD or pendrive, Grab the backup Games directly from the PC HDD.
• Cleaning Games management platform based on PC only, No worry about the Xbox360 dash upgrading.
• User INTERFACE friendly, no soldering required
• Compatible with both Fat and Slim consoles
• Latest supported Xbox 360 version: 2.0.16203 (WORKS ON ALL DASHBOARDS)
• AP25 supported (FULLY WORKING)
• XGD3 supported (FULLY WORKING)
• Plug and Play/Requires DVD Key
• No need to flash or in any way modify your original DVD drive
• Avoid Overheating and >75% 3 Red lights of Death posibilites
• USB 2.0 and ULTRAFAST LOADINGS
• DVD/DL/Multigame compatible
• Full upgradeable by USB/JTAG, Regular firmware updates available free for download
• Drive mode–allow playing games from the DVD drive in a 100% Xbox Live safe manner
• Remote ISO selector by Iphone/IOS/Android systems (Requires WIFI)
Module 2 : - (IN STOCK NOW) (runs games off hard drive)
X360dock motherboard package + External Full Color 2'2" TFT Touchscreen panel for USB HDD/Pen drive (No PC required)
• High speed ARM games management system
• Full Color 2'2" TFT Touchscreen
• Full Color touchscreen cover flow ISO/config selection system
• 3Ports USB 2.0 High Speed (480M/S) HUB embeded for USB HDD/Pen drive (No EXTRA Hub cost)
• NTFS File system supported
• USB / SD upgrades for FPGA and Microcontroller system
• External SD socket (No needed disassembly if SD card replacement required)
• Full clean installation / Place the module 2 where ever you want
• Easy Installation/Just need plug USB cable from X360dock Module 1
Features in Progress
• Automatic extraction of the DVD key (Not sure if it can be done ,but DockTeam never gives up)
• Xbox Live compatibility
• Dumping of X360 ISO's from original discsbr
NOTE : It's highly recommended do not use X360dock for XBOX LIVE gaming mode , even the AP25 and other protections are supported , Microsoft is continuously upgrading XBOX360 detection methods for backup devices banning, USE X360dock when PLAYING ONLINE AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!! - CURRENTLY NO ISSUES !!
X360 DOCK FAQS
Q: What is X360dock?
A: The x360dock is a Xbox360 drive emulator released by the x360dock official team. It allows users to play Xbox360 games from your PC's HDD, or a External HDD.
Q: How does X360dock work?
A: The x360dock is a Xbox360 drive emulator, which simulates the real disc drive loading a original disc. The Xbox 360 thinks the real disc drive, has the original disc in it. Allowing you to play it. It's safe, and convenient.
Q: Can it work on my Fat or slim console?
A: Yes, it can work on both fat and slim Xbox360.
Q: What is the X360dock compatibility?
A: Just check the table below.
Q: How would I install it? Solder?
A: Completely Solderless, and it's very easy to install the x360dock. Just open up the Xbox360, put the x360dock motherboard inside, connect some cables, and close the case. Even if you are totally new to this scene, you can follow our video guide to make installation a breeze
Q: What are the differences between Module 1, and Module 2?
A: The biggest difference between them is that Module 2 contains a LCD touch screen remote. While Module 1 only has the motherboard. So far, we have only released Module 1 which does not include the remote. Module 2 is in production, and will be released soon.
Q: How to use the x360dock Module 1, and Module 2 ?
A: Let me tell you one by one.
Module 1: A pc/laptop is required. After you install the x360dock, just use a normal USB cable to connect the x360dock to your PC. Run our software on the PC, and choose the games. Very simple. You'll need to download some ISOs, directly to your PC's HDD.
Module 2: A PC isn't required, just connect your external HDD to the remote, and use the remote to choose the games.
Q: If I buy Module 1 now, can I still use the remote when it releases?
A: Of course you can, we will sell the remote separately. Customers who have bought module 1, that also want to buy a remote in the future, can buy one from a reseller once it's released.
Q: Is it upgradable and how to update it.
A: Yes, X360dock is upgradeable
Module1: Update via PC. When a new firmware comes out, just download it and run it on your PC, it will then flash your X360dock, and update it.
Module2: Update via USB storage. When a new firmware comes out, just download it, and put it on a USB storage device, then connect it to the remote, it will update automaticly.
Q: How about the remote language?
A: Currently it only supports English, multi language support will be added in a future update.
Q: Can I play AP25, and XGD3 games?
A: Yes, the x360dock has support for AP25, and XGD3 games.